Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Last Few Days

It's been a couple days since I've been able to write anything, but I can still sum up my workouts in one word...sore.

Here's what I looked like on Day 2...


Day 3 was just as bad.  Shaun T had me doing basketball and football drills, I ran out of water during the warm-up!  Day 4 was a stretch day, it kind of felt like extreme yoga and pilates.  Today was Pure Cardio, you were supposed to do a 30 minute workout without a break, maybe I'll get to that point in a couple weeks, but today there were multipe breaks.

I keep going back and reading the reviews for this program and they're pretty accurate.  It's intense, not for people who have knee or leg problems and you'll definitely see results.  I like that's it's only 30-40 minutes too.  I'm just going to keep trucking...week 1 is almost over!

On top of all the workouts we've had a lot going on at home.  Carpet was finally installed in our bedroom!  Tom and I have been sleeping in the living room for three weeks because we had water damage in the bedroom...it was a big mess.  Water made its way to the kitchen too, we'll be taking out cabinets and the countertop soon and installing new stuff at the end of Feb.

We had a snow day on Friday, and there wasn't even any snow!  It got pretty cold for Houston though, ice covered the bridges and overpasses.  Better be safe than sorry!

Super Bowl is tomorrow...I'm going to celebrate it with friends and stuff my face with chips and dip (Sunday is supposed to be my off day!).  Go Pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment